Saturday, February 13, 2010

Images Of How Deep A Womans Vigina How Do I Get More Detail In Deep Sky Images?

How do I get more detail in deep sky images? - images of how deep a womans vigina

I have an 8 "Dobsonian reflector, f = 1200 mm. M 'with an eyepiece of 10mm or 25mm Plossl with 2x Barlow.
However, when I see the images of deep sky of the Andromeda galaxy, try, I can see a slight discoloration. Is there a combination of eyepiece / Barlow I should try to resolve the spiral, or I want to a greater extent?

3 comments:

Geoff G said...

Because of the angle is in our line of sight, which is pretty difficult, in both the structure can be found in the Andromeda galaxy. The most striking feature is the edge of a hill, where a dust lane with a view to reducing the spiral arms beyond.

It is much easier to see the spiral structure of the face on galaxies such as M51 to. But overall, most galaxies seem weak, even on large telescopes. The best way to improve their views of them, is the observation of a page with a very dark sky.

Nyx said...

An 8 "scope is small enough to detect galaxies in detail. A 12-14" would be a good size for general use. Geoff also mentions the Andromeda galaxy is almost next to us. In the best case you will be able to see the weakest weapons in its scope 1 to 2 degrees from the core.

For me, I was lucky a couple of weeks, and I saw M31-G1, a globular cluster at the outer periphery of the M31. This was a 11 "scope, conditions and exceptional hunters are careful with a map of the region. It looks like a star before you try to focus on the stars at the points of light, G1 is blurred a little.

If for some work you can discover what the galaxies to be visible, the size of the list B wouldelow.

Good hunting!

eri said...

A broader scope will not help much, and you will not be able to see all of Andromeda with him - I suggest you have a camera in a position to reach the telescope. The detail is simply too low very good for the eyes, but the camera can.

Post a Comment