Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stroke Care Plan What Is Each Step Within The Care Management Process (care Plans)?

What is each step within the care management process (care plans)? - stroke care plan

I have to write in detail what the process of care management, and I tried searching the internet for information, but I'm nowhere, because I did not.

I write what the individual steps and involve someone who has suffered a stroke.

Can you tell me how each work 7 steps:

• The publication of information.
Is it out if a social worker met with the service user and a plan of care and service user can see, develop? (I do not understand)

• Determination of the level of the level of care assessment
That's where they see the needs of the service user and see if it needs a large amount of care or not?

• Needs
• Care Planning
• Implement care plans
• Monitoring
• Review

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment