Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Do You Mix Stoli Vanill What Do You Mix With These Drinks, Or Any Other Ideas That Taste Good?

What do you mix with these drinks, or any other ideas that taste good? - what do you mix stoli vanill

What is something that is mixed with vanilla Stoli can be? I herd it was good, but I do not know if I could drink it straight.

I love Gray Goose and lemonade mix. This is really good.

I have tried Grety Goose and Hawaiian Punch, but I love it.


Firefly is good? I have never tried ..

Zambucca herd was also nice. I do not know if I believe.



That's all I can remember.
What other alcohol taste. Be Smirnoff is good, but I want something that could make the work faster. Smirnoff stomach hurts too much.

4 comments:

Jmac said...

Gray Goose / Cranberry Juice

A unique recipe was presented at a Christmas party called Tokyo Rose

Gray Goose 1parte
Rice wine 1parte "Saki"
Melon Liqueur 1parte

kelly758... said...

I mix my vodka with vanilla-raspberry creaming soda or soda, soooo smooth bass is a bit dangerous. Bacardi & Pineapple juice is always nice, especially in hot weather. Southern Comfort and lemonade is good, and very girly, but the joy of drinking Blue Curacao and lemonade. And Midori and pineapple juice! Ooh I have a bottle Chrissy I will do it now :-)

Timothy Leary says: said...

Hand grenades in New Orleans. the mixing process. IMO, vanilla or chocolate, alcohol unpleasant.

TOASTEE said...

Captain Morgan and Coke

Breakfast of Champions

"has a little captain in you?

Post a Comment