Friday, January 29, 2010

What Happens If You Get Married And Dont Change Your Social I Dont Think My Dad Is My Actual Dad?

I dont think my dad is my actual dad? - what happens if you get married and dont change your social

OK to universities in the joint application. I must be the time when my parents were divorced. The thing is that I have no idea! never talk to me and I was too young to remember, even going. Currently I live with my mother and my stepfather, but my father and I are still very close. Heres the thing I had received my Social Security number, so I found a folder in our files with my card and I would have expected to receive some kind of paper to the divorce date. What have I to see? Documents paternity DNA test! IM not quite sure how to read newspapers, but I think my stepfather and 98% correspond to DNA, and said they had sex because they 6/90-the and started to live together 96th I was born in '91. The documents were 98th My birth certificate of 99 I was born in '91. Step-father is my name on my birth certificate. I always knew that his name on it, but I thought it was only because they were married, he has now changed. unless they were married in 2000. hellll what ????????? im so excited now

4 comments:

JussyLee said...

Her stepfather is the biological father. His name is not on his birth certificate because he is married to his mother.

As the headache ...... The only thing that always the father is your father is viewed. The blood is "Thicker Than Water". I know from personal experience.

paulj53@... said...

Boy opened a real Pandora's box. Put the lid on the mind. Go with the papers, which is the most common.

You can also use the courts for the place where they were married and divorced and obtain copies of all paperwork. It is made available to the public.

If your stepfather legally adopted his birth certificate is sealed and can not access this function of the state in which we live

Hope this helps.

aaabbby@... said...

Yes I agree, it has opened a Pandora's box, but you can not put the lid back now.
Talk to your mother. Tell the truth, and ask them to show the same courtesy.
Good luck

candy g said...

As the results of the DNA contained in the documents he found.

For example, a grid, with the father of the child's mother in any way the child in the middle.

What to do then, is to be seen on the top line in each box and a series of numbers are 3 of them, I think, and you will find in the lower part of the 3-digits again, now in the Middle [DNA markers to look far the child], how each of them.

When you say that 98%, it seems that the man who married her mother actually his "biological father"

You've probably encountered the real reason for her divorced mother and her husband ............. 1

This figure is well taken, but it seems it's time for an honest debate in his family, but please HUN clear that, knowing when to stay, in fact, his real father, or at least your mother and adequate, etc, etc . ... ... sounds like a good person was looking for maybe just the "right" time to the topic never came close to Address .............

Post a Comment